As Centre County transitions through the various phases of reopening,
we are thrilled to begin a gradual return to in-person ministry at SCCAC.
Please pay attention to the following meeting guidelines.
⦿ 6/7/2020 开始，线上主日崇拜直播和实体聚会将同时进行，会众可以按心中感动，选择继续参加线上或参加实体主日崇拜
⦿ 6/7/2020 开始，参加现场实体主日崇拜的请留意：
4. 团契小组室内聚会总人数建议不超过25人；分組時應儘量使用空間較大的教室/房間 (Kid’s Zone, Library, Sanctuary, Room #9 etc)
⦿ Please stay at home if you have:
1. Fever, cough, shortness of breath/difficulty of breathing, loss of smell/taste, illness
2. Diagnosed with covid-19 within 14 days
3. Traveled to areas with more severe Covid-19 outbreaks in the past 14 days
4. Close contact with people traveling from areas with more severe Covid-19 outbreaks in the past 14 days
⦿ After attending church physical meetings, if you know that you have been in contact with someone diagnosed with covid-19, or if you are diagnosed with Covid-19, please contact your Fellowship/small group leaders or brother Rongchii-Duh immediately for tracing contact.
⦿ Starting on 6/7, online and physical Sunday worship service will be provided at the same time. Feel free to continue attending online service or attend physical Sunday worship service.
⦿ If attend physical Sunday worship service, please follow the following guidelines:
1. Please leave your name and contact information to the usher
2. Wash your hands at the sanctuary entrance, wear a mask and maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet during service
3. If the number of people meeting exceeds the limit for maintaining social distance, the usher will divert the congregation to the library or lobby
⦿ All Sunday schools (adults, teens, children) are still online through Zoom
⦿ Maintain the current online Zoom meeting format
⦿ Maintain the online Zoom meeting now and will adjust it appropriately in September.
Fellowship Group meetings
⦿ Each fellowship group can decide whether to continue the online meeting or the physical meeting
⦿ Physical gatherings should follow the following guidelines:
1. If you will be using church facilities, please reserve with Enoch Lin in advance
2. Each group leader should keep record of the name/contact information of the participants
3. The physical fellowship group meetings are mainly for existing small group members. Please do not extend the invitation to unknown members at this stage
4. It is recommended that no more than 25 members of the fellowship group meet indoors at the same time.
5. Continue the basic principles of hand washing, mask wearing, and social distancing
6. The serving of shared meals or snacks is discouraged at this time. Look for creative ways to incorporate food into events if needed like BYO or pre-packaged items.
7. Please clean and spray alcohol to disinfect the space after use
Other activities using the church facilities
⦿ Make an reservation with brother Qimin Li
⦿ The person in charge should keep a record the name/contact information of the participants
⦿ Continue the basic principles of hand washing, mask wearing, and social distancing
⦿ Please clean and spray alcohol to disinfect the space after use
⦿ Please pay attention to sports activities: wash hands before and after playing (it is recommended to wash hands with hand sanitizer every short period of time); Do not touch your face with your hands while playing, prepare a towel when necessary; When in the audience, please wear a mask; Maintain indoor ventilation