Notice About Current Meetings
In view of the current spread of the epidemic, the governing board has made the following arrangements for church meetings after consideration:
- Sunday Worship Service: In-person and Online at the same time. If you come to in-person worship service, please follow the guidelines for in-person meetings.
- Children’s Sunday School: Online only now until further notice.
- Sunday Lunch: Church will not provide lunch service from 12/26 until further notice. If any fellowship or small group would like to have Sunday lunch together, please coordinate by the fellowship/small group itself.
When resuming in-person meetings, please pay attention to the following guidelines:
- Guidelines for in-person meetings: Welcome to attend in-person meetings with mask-wearing if you have no physical symptoms, no direct contact with COVID-19 case in the past 10 days; or being a close contact of covid-19 case (tracing back two days from the onset of having symptoms), but a PCR test negative after 5 days of contact.
- For close contact tracing: After attending church meetings, if you are confirmed with covid-19 or learn that you have been in contact with a Covid-19 confirmed person, please immediately notify the fellowship leader/small group leader or Elder Rongchii Duh (email@example.com) for close contact tracing.
Usually pastor Moe will send weekly youth activity notice through Email and WeChat. Please contact pastor Moe if you are not in the email list or WeChat group.